Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I only see I like baseball game. This is the individual character.

Many baseball fan, will go to see a lot of games without related game, is that they don't necessarily like team game.I have lived in Seattle for nearly 4 years now and have never watched a Mariners game.  Why would I?  I’m a Cubs fan.  Plus, the Mariners suck.  So you can imagine how incredibly frustrating it is to have to take shit from Mariners fans whenever they spot me walking down the street in a Cubs shirt.wholesale jersey

wholesale cheap jerseys
But I won't go to waste so much time to focus on I don't like the team.But wait…if you believe everything you read on the news and in blogs…a miracle is coming to the Cubs.  His name is Anthony Rizzo, and some Cubs fans seem to think that he is the answer to all of our problems.  I’m not knocking Mr. Rizzo.  Quite the opposite.  Like many eager Cubs fans I was glad to see that he was finally called up from the minors.  He’s been playing well in Iowa and he looks to have a bright future ahead of him.  His addition certainly can’t hurt our season.  I just don’t see the addition of one player to the roster being much of a solution (unless he ends up being the Michael Jordan of baseball) to the epic failure that is Cubs baseball this season.  In less than 7 hours from now, I’m going to log on to MLB.TV (I spend a lot of money on MLB.TV every season so I can watch the Cubs “play”) and hope to be wowed.  I know that this season is out, but if Mr. Rizzo can bring even a little something to the plate, then there’s always next season…right?cheap baseball jerseys

No comments:

Post a Comment