Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I think he is the best in the NFL rugby football players.

I've been watching him. He is great, we have to admit that.We already knew the DeMarcus Ware was among the best in the NFL. After all, he has made it to six straight Pro Bowls and has been first-team All Pro in five of the last six seasons. But Moore puts Ware’s accomplishments into a more historical context by pointing out that Ware’s 85 sacks in his first 100 NFL games is second all time only to the legendary Reggie White, considered by many to be the greatest pass rusher of all time. Ware also has three seasons of 15 or more sacks during his career. Again, only White tops that mark.


I will always support you. Because I love football.Moore says that Ware has never been a player that has been driven by criticism in the past. But as Ware approaches his 30th birthday, that might be changing. "Everybody always talks about me not being there in pressure situations or how I’m an overrated player," Ware said. "But every year I’m up there with a lot of the players doing exactly what I do, and that’s sacking the quarterback and being consistent. … It’s about shutting those people up who are talking." Moore writes that the comments were "out of character" and represent a change in Ware’s tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment